Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 3, 2011

Sunday

I really haven't been super busy the last several days...  Actually, I think I just have so many things to blog about that I'm sort of overwhelmed with it all...  so when that happens, I just usually throw it all into one random post and call it something completely nonsensical like "Sunday." 

How's that for a classy introduction?

Actually, although I haven't been very busy these past couple of days, I am preparing to be very busy for the entirety of January - starting Thursday, that is.  Alejandro is headed to California for three weeks to do a huge job out there.  So I get to do the single-mom thing here for the duration.  I'm a big fat wimp about it.  I'm not even gonna lie.  I mean holy hostess cakes, I have one child.  So, I know I'll survive.  But I've been doing all kinds of lining up babysitters and planning each day in half hour increments - yeah, like that's gonna go as planned - and jotting down all the crock-pot meals I can think of so that I can keep cook time to a minimum.  Yeah, like I said... I'm a wimp about it. 

I do have high hopes to get the house clean.  ...uh, right... 

But none of this was what I actually sat down to tell you.  


Aren't they just adorable?  That was at 11:45 this morning right after church - which was really good.  Danny plays hard in Sunday School, while we worship hard, so we come home pretty hungry and sleepy.  Our pastor has had me thinking all day over this question - Am I a person who welcomes the fullness of God into my life?  Hmmmmm....  It's got me thinking.

But that's not what I sat down to tell you either. 

My mom sent me these pictures of the family at Christmas this year. 


Isn't Danny's cousin Kaila just the cutest thing EVER?


Yup.


Coming soon to a blog near you (ahem, this one) is a new look, a new header and an 18-month Danilo post.  I'm excited.  Oh and I've got all kinds of recipes to post on Mi Cocina.  

Oops!  I just realized that the Mi Cocina buttons on my blog weren't  actually taking you over there, so I just fixed them.  So sorry!! 

Alright, that's enough horsin' around.  The real reason I wanted to write tonight was just to celebrate the completion of our

When I got this email in the mail...


I totally squealed like a little girl!


Congratulations everybody! You really made this happen!  Thank you from the botton of my heart for stepping in and lifting Sarah in prayer, in support on her blog and financially.  I know it makes a difference to her.  A big one!