Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 4, 2011

Let's Try This Again

**update - The comments are back up!


So apparently when one switches their entire blog template, numerous things are bound to go wrong...  I haven't changed my blog template... EVER.  Soooooo, it's a new adventure. 

I do know my commenting system went away.  I'm so sorry!  I miss all of your comments!!  I will get that back up ASAP. 

Secondly, I attempted to post these pictures of Danny during our girls' day out today... but for some reason my phone and my blog are no longer cooperating, and only half of the post made it. 

Danny helped us shop today: 


He picked out this lovely room accessory.  He tried it right in the store.  He pulled it off of the shelf, laid it down on the floor and plopped belly down on it while resting his head in his hands.  Apparently, it met with his approval, because he didn't let go of it for an hour.  After he drug it around the store floor, I figured I ought to at least buy it. 


Fortunately it's only $5.00.

Alright, now to see if I can work out some of the blog kinks while Danny takes a bath.