Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 3, 2009

When Grammy Comes to Town

When Grammy comes to town...
...it's better than Christmas! ...not that I know what Christmas is like - yet. But I'm sure this is better.
Because she and I hang out. And cuddle.
We talk. About deep stuff.
She reads. She's practicing for me. For when we can read together.
She shows me cool new toys and games.
She and Mommy take me on walks and they exercise. I sleep when they walk.
I like making faces and Grammy likes looking at all my faces.
Bein' with her is the best! I just really love her. And she really loves me.
Plus she lets my parents go out on a date, and that makes them really happy. Then they're better parents for me.

Thanks Grammy for coming to visit me! Thanks for hanging out and cuddling me and talking and reading and showing me new games. Thanks for walking with me and Mom, and for letting my parents go on a date. Thanks for loving me!

Come back soon. Really soon! ...Um, what are you doing tomorrow?

______________________Español______________________

Cuando mi abuela viene a visitarme...

...es mejor que la Navidad! ...aunque yo no sé cómo es la Navidad... todavía. Pero estoy seguro que esto es mejor.

Porque ella y yo pasamos tiempo juntos. Y ella me abraza.

Hablamos juntos sobre todos los problemas del mundo. Los resolvemos.

Ella lee. Está practicando para cuando podemos leer juntos.

Me enseña nuevos juegos.

Ella y Mami me llevan a caminar. Me gusta dormir cuando caminan.
También me gusta hacer muecas y a mi abuela le gusta ver todas mis muecas.

Pasar tiempo con ella es lo mejor. Yo le quiero mucho. Y ella me quiere también.

Más, ella deja que mis padres salgan para una cita, y eso les hace muy felíz. Entonces, son mejores padres para mí.

¡Gracias, Grammy, por venir a visitarme! Gracias por pasar tiempo conmigo, por abrazarme, por hablarme, y por enseñarme juegos. Gracias por caminar conmigo y con Mami. Y gracias por amarme.

¡Regrese pronto! ¡Muy pronto! ¿Qué haces mañana?

No comments: