Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 29, 2009

Waking up with Danilo

It's really late and I'm exhausted, but I wanted to leave you with something fun to see tomorrow morning...

This is the funnest thing to wake up to every morning! I finally had the presence of mind to take a video camera in with me when I went to get Danny up yesterday morning. I could hear him cooing and "talking" before I arrived in the room. Then this is what I saw:

______________________Español______________________
Es muy tarde y estoy agotada, pero quería dejarles con algo divertido para ver mañana...

¡No hay nada más difertida despertarme cada mañana a esto! Finalmente recordé grabar un video ayer cuando fui a levantar a Danilo primera cosa en la mañana. Pude oirle "hablando" antes de que llegué al cuarto de él. Entonces, él me saludó así:

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Jajajajaja Que divertidos que son verdad? Disfrutalo muchisimo que esas cosas se pasan muy rapido!