Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 24, 2009

Update...

I'm sick.

I hate being sick. I haven't been sick in over a year (thank the Lord). So I guess I shouldn't complain, especially because it's only just a head cold.

But I still hate being sick.

____________

Wow, thanks everybody for all your fun advice for losing weight!! That was great, and SO encouraging! :) I currently am down 3 lbs. 17 to go! I'll keep you updated so you can keep cheering me on!

Anyone want to join me on the pound-losing journey?

I must say, though, it will be much easier to keep this up once I quit my job. If anyone wants to keep from dying of starvation, just get a job at HCJB Global. There is always food there and rarely is it healthy.

____________

MckMama read my blog!!! That's like Elvis singing your song! (Ok, maybe a little dramatic, but still very cool.)

____________

It snowed here in Colorado this week. I, personally, am ecstatic. Because I've been sweaty since May.

____________

Here comes a post about our date night...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I am so happy for you guys to have Danilo!!! Its a blessing to be a parent... I really hope that you get to your goal I will tell you that the less you think and stress about it the more you loose weight.. and there's no need to quit eating your favorite stuff just WATCH it before you actually EAT it!!! xoxo