Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 16, 2009

Better than a Novel

I should be sleeping right now... since it's 12 a.m. And tomorrow is my third day in a row of working two jobs and being a mom to a two-and-a-half month old. I'm exhausted. But I've been catching up on my favorite blogs.

Did you know that reading my favorite blogs is better than a good novel? Know why? Because they totally inspire me because they're real people loving God and their kids and their friends in real life and real time with real lack of patience. Know why else? Because I can only read one day at a time. Unlike a really good novel, which I get addicted to and have to finish the whole book in one night. Which leaves me sleep-deprived and red-eyed, and which then leaves me with no good books to read the following night. That's why I think blogs are better than a good novel.

A little update on life around here:

After only two days of this triple-duty, I am thoroughly convinced that it was the right decision to quit my "real job" (ie: non-marykay job... we call MK a non real job, because it's way too much fun and way too convenient to be a real job... plus it pays too well for the time put in to be a real job... back to the subject).

And that's the reason I've been a little M.I.A. around here lately. Although I do think of you all often and wish I could write. Because I really do love it!

So soon, you can look forward to Weedy Wednesday. (Yes, I've decided to call it Weedy Wednesday because, well, I think if the word poop showed up one more time in this blog, it would be the most commonly occuring word in this blog and well, that's kind of embarrassing. Plus, I'm seriously worrying that it might cause this blog to be sensored. Ok, not seriously. But still... poop happens way too much around here.) Anyway, Weedy Wednesday is coming.

And you can also look forward to the best pictures of an even better camping trip that we took this past weekend with some friends. ...they're the best pictures, because I did not take them.

This, as soon as I can spend a little face to face time with my little one tomorrow afternoon. And take a nap. A long one.

In the mean time, check out these two fun videos that Danny's most fabulous Aunt Melissa took of him while she babysat him yesterday! Click here to see the videos. (Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to embed the video this time.)

Talk Write to you all tomorrow!

Love,
Renee

No comments: