Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 26, 2010

Sheer Genius

I just discovered that I've had a gold mine sitting under my kitchen counter now for over six years. Now I realize that I may be a tad bit SLOW to realize the genius of the slow cooker, but have grace with me because I have seen the error of my ways and corrected it.

Today, I made Chicken Spinach Soup, which I found through Michelle's Menu Plan Monday, and let's just say it was a BIG HIT.

Thursday is my night to make dinner but since I was hangin' out with MckMama and a whole host of other cool gals and guys, I wasn't gonna make it home before my Mary Kay guest event. So I needed a way to cook dinner early. Hence, the crock-pot solution.

Alejandro texted me this: "No words to describe dinner! It's amazing, thanks a lot." And anything that evokes that kind of response is bound to be repeated.

So thank you Michelle and...

...I have a happy household tonight!