Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 26, 2010

the MckGathering

Today I packed up my little Smiley Boy and all our gear and headed down to Focus on the Family to meet MckMama and Prince Charming... and what a pleasure it was!

I was so impressed by a number of things... first of all, by how very down to earth and easy-going they both are, and how easy it was to just hang out and get to know them. I can't tell you how excited I am for Saturday and the Focus on Marriage Simulcast and the opportunity for my husband to meet them both and finally understand (maybe?! hopefully?!) my borderline fanatacism with this whole blogging thing.

Anywhooooo... Today was wonderful. One of my favorite moments was praying for the McKinneys as a group. I've prayed so often and so many times for their family from a distance... It was such a treat to pray for them in person.


After the event, we all just kinda' sat around and chatted as our children all ran around us in droves. Ok, my little one didn't run around us in droves.
But everyone else's did. And I loved it.



See? Told you they were all around us in droves.



Old friends were there...





And new friends... This is Karina



This is Soapy and Christy with Prince Charming and MckMama.



This is Melissa and MckMama.



What a blast! And what a blessing!
Thanks you guys!