Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 16, 2010

A Little Leftover Christmas

Yes. I know it's February.

February 16th.

I know this.

But I JUST had to share!

A few days after we returned home from our Christmas and New Year's trip to Costa Rica, I kind of had an urge for more Christmas. I mean we hadn't had a White Christmas. We hadn't had Christmas music on Christmas morning. We hadn't gone to the Christmas Eve church service and well... I guess I kind of missed it. So on January 10th or so

...at hour house...

...we had Christmas!
Alejandro came down the stairs to this sight.

And then he noticed this:

And he gave me kind of a funny look. So he started opening his stocking.

He was excited about this:
And a few others with similar type non-tangible gifts.

And when he saw this in Danilo's stocking...
...he really smiled big.

We all got gifts (or reminders of gifts) like that in our stockings. Here's mine:

See....

But the best gift of all...

Well, you know.

Nope, I'm not just sayin'.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

...even if it is February 16th.