Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 29, 2010

Love-A-Thon Prizes!



We did it!!! 100%  Yay!!!!! 

What a fun ride...  getting to watch the Church surround an amazing woman on her own, who has faith like a rock and who had a genuine need.

Thank you all for the privilege of being a part of
helping Ellyn keep her house!

And now... for the PRIZES!  ;) 
My handsome hubby helped me out...
Drum roll please...
Congratulations!!!
(note:  these are disqus profile names)

Ladies, you have a choice between this adorable
newborn hat hand-made by my mom...
...or your choice of one of these stylish hats for women...

Photobucket
... or one of my favorite Mary Kay products:


Extra Emollient Night Cream

For extremely dry skin. Helps maintain the natural moisture of the skin and replenishes hydration in especially dry areas by forming a protective shield to condition and seal in moisture.

You can use this on: paper cuts; inside dry noses to prevent bleeding; rim of nose when sick and the skin is chapped; chapped lips; cracked heels, knees and elbows; raw or cracked skin from nursing; diaper rash; children's dry red chapped skin; split cuticle overnight with a bandaid; prevent acne scarring on a scabbing blemish; exzyma; psoriasis; The list goes on...

Aren't they great prizes?!

Well, I  think so! 

Email me and let me know your first, second, and third pick for your prize! 
(Don't forget your address so I can mail it to you.)
The first one who emails me gets first pick! 

Thank you, ladies! 

And thanks to Sarah and Mandy, who hosted! 
I can't wait for the next one!