Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 20, 2010

Lookie what I got!?

Photobucket

Just by coinkiedink... I had taken this picture with my Mom's most amazing new camera that she brought with her on her latest visit.

(I am seriously scheming how to steal it from her... or get all three of my readers - ahem - to donate money to me so I can buy this very-cool-camera-that-I-want-oh-so-much... Hey, my birthday's comin' soon!)

Anyway, as I was saying before that very important side note, I'd taken this picture and immediately thought of it after reading MckMama's guest post called Lets Look at this From a Different Angle, written by her friend Kelly.

It's not super creative or anything... and I'm no professional, but I thought it came out pretty cool!

And can you even believe that Danny has two teeth!