Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 7, 2010

Leaving

Leaving Costa Rica is never fun. Every time I come here, no matter how long we spend, regardless of how well we planned or how ragged we ran ourselves to do so much... I always leave feeling like I only did half the things I wanted to do.

This time in particular, there is one person, who I'd like to spend a lifetime getting to know. Pouring in to her. Ministering. Teaching. Mentoring. Be-friending. Loving.

But we only had a few days. Hopefully the time we spent gave her a glimpse of a Big God living in us and a Peace that she can trust to carry all things she can't.

Angie thank you for opening yourself as much as you did. I'm so excited to have you as my new sister-in-law. Love God. Love Gustavo. Love that little one inside you.

Many Blessings,
Renee
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile