Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 22, 2009

Getting Ready to Get Going...

If you've been wondering why I'm a little M.I.A. lately, it's because Christmas is in full swing around here and for us that means a trip to Costa Rica.

Most of you know why we'd choose Costa Rica as a Christmas destination - I mean besides the fact that it's one of the most gorgeous places in the world. Costa Rica is home for us. Alejandro grew up there. His family still lives there. I lived there in 2002 and that's where we met.

So on Christmas Eve, when we take in the sunny, wet, tropical atmosphere into our dry cracked Colorado lungs, we'll introduce Danilo to his Abuelo and Abuela and his Tio and millions and zillions (I'm NOT exagerating) of cousins.

But until then, we'll enjoy what looks like it might shape up to be a white Christmas in Colorado Springs.

Merry Christmas everyone!


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile