Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 15, 2010

Shameless Advertising

Yep, that's right. I'm advertising about my business. On my blog. But it's um... My blog. So, you know.

Anyway, I'm EXCITED!

It's been WAY too long since I've had a sale in my Mary Kay business and we just celebrated the company's 48th anniversary so it's perfect timing!

So tonight through midnight CST you get
15% off orders of $40 or more!
How's that for great?!

(Ok I'll tone it down with the exclamation points.)

You can call me... 719-352-1052 (Oh boy I just posted my phone number on the internet. Oh well it was already there anyway.)

Or you can email me. reneeporras@marykay.com

Or you can order online: www.marykay.com/reneeporras

Happy shopping and you're welcome!



P.S.  And I'll be back later with your regularly not-at-all-scheduled picture posts of the cutest 14-month-old in the world!