Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 29, 2010

The last couple of nights have been a little hectic and so I haven't been able to sit down and write anything, but since we just happened to choose a western flick with the worst acting I've ever seen, I figured I'd post more pictures from our California trip while we watch. 

Danny's sleeping soundly - he's got a mild fever from a bug he picked up in the church nursery.  Alejandro and I are spending our days keeping up with business and being incredibly thankful for the business God is bringing our way.  Toby (the dog) is misbehaving just enough to remind us not to ignore him.  And we're enjoying the last days of warm weather before Autumn hits and it's too cool to leave the windows open. 

I hope ya'll are enjoying these days too!

Here you go!  Just click here.

Enjoy!