Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

My second Mother's Day ('cause the first one I had was when I was about 7.5 months pregnant, right before I got REALLY uncomfortable) was a blast!  And it was relaxing.  Which is the best! 


The three of us went to the park. 


I got my hair brushed.  I didn't have to change any diapers.  I laid on my back and looked up at this...


...and ate lunch. 


And enjoyed Danny's lunch noises without having to deal with Danny's lunch mess.  And kept looking at this...


...and then...


...I rolled over and snoozed. 
It was a fantabulous day. 
(I needed a word better than fabulous.)

____________________Español____________________

Día de la Madre

¡El día de la madre fue increible!  Fue relajante.  Era fenomenal!


Fuimos los tres al parque. 


Alejandro me cepilló el cabello.  No tuve que cambiar los pañales de Danilo.  Pude acostarme y mirar esto...


Almorzamos. 


Yo pude disfrutar de los ruidos de Danilo comiendo el almuerzo sin tener que limpiar el desorden de Danilo comiendo el almuerzo.  Pude seguir mirando esto...

...y entonces...


...di la vuelta y pude tomar una siestita. 
El día era fabulosísimo