Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 20, 2010

Good 'n' Tired

Well my refusal to "sit down" yesterday is paying off and although I'm pretty tuckered out at the moment, I'm pretty content.

Yesterday on a mission to the grocery store to pick up half a dozen obscure ingredients that Alejandro couldn't find at Walmart, I found myself asking women where the water chesnuts were and if they knew what plum sauce was and whether havarti cheese is with the dairy or the deli... So I got in the mood for chatting and started asking if I could borrow their face for a facial after they pointed me to the end of aisle 13. And to my delight, they said "yes!" And they even brought friends!!

So tonight I completed 6 more faces (leaving a mere 19 to be finished by the 31st, I booked 5 parties to be held in the next three weeks, and tomorrow I have two more facials scheduled.

Forty-eight hours and a world of a difference away from when I lay listening to the sound of the ocean in my CD player writing to you about my determination not to give up, now I am writing to you to tell you that I have been taught from the pulpit and now taught by experience that OBEDIENCE PRECEDES BLESSING.

I am so blessed!

Those women are seriously so much fun!! Ha!

My brain is fried, and I may very well read this tomorrow and wonder what in the world I was thinking, and my eyes won't stay open, but I am blessed.

I just wanted to tell you that before I lay this tuckered out head down on the pillow and close my sleepy eyes. I hope you are blessed too!

In Him,
Renee




Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile