Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 24, 2009

Danny's first Halloween

Despite the fact that it's supposed to snow tonight... again! ...it is still Fall around here, and so on Tuesday, Danny attended his first costume party!

Alejandro dressed as Smoky the Bear.

I dressed as a fair maiden from Czechoslovakia. (Actually, I am a fair maiden with origins from Czechoslovakia. But on Tuesday, I actually dressed like one.)

And Danilo was the cutest little monkey you ever have seen.

See?!

Would you believe that that Smoky the Bear costume was made by my Mom for my Dad when I was little? ...I know... the number of items I keep pulling from our past is unreal. My mom was the ranger and my Dad was Smoky the Bear. Isn't that fun? And now my husband puts that costume on any chance he gets!

My little monkey even had a banana to eat. ;) You can't see his tail, but that is by far what made the costume so cute. I'll see if I can remember to snap another picture next time he wears it.

Of course he's going to wear it again! When else in life can you get away with wearing a Halloween costume on a regular day, except for when you are only almost 4 months old?

This is Jason and Jalina. Aren't their costumes awesome!? We were all in admiration of them.

And here is all of us... This actually our bible study group from this past year. Don't they look like fun people!? They are. ;)
Oh, and what makes this group even more fun is that two of them are pregnant! That makes three couples in six for the year... and Yes, WE started the trend.

No comments: