Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 1, 2010

Please Pray for Rachel

***updated:  When I spoke with Adria this afternoon, she said that (as it turns out), Rachel is being held in the ICU at the hospital, but will be having surgerey tomorrow.  She snuck away to make a phone call and Adria got to talk to her!  She's a feisty one!  :)

ORIGINAL POST:

I am sitting down to write to ask you all to pray for Rachel hand, from Maryland.  I just got off of the phone with a good friend of mine, Adria, and she let me know that her grandmother, Rachel, has had an anneurysm(sp?) and is in emergency surgery at the Bethesda Hospital in D.C., as I write.  The risk is high and losing Rachel would be catastrophic for her family, as they have recently experienced the loss of five other family members.  Please pray for Rachel's healing and restoration. 

Thank you all that I can count on you whenever things like this come up.  I am blown away at the strength of the prayer warriors that are a part of this crazy blog-land network and how we come together to stand before the Lord for one another.  My life has been eternally enriched because of you. 

(In a side-note, I wanted to let you know that Freddy, my father-in-law is still in the hospital, as he is still struggling with inflamation.  Fanny, my mother-in-law, is exhausted from the long days and could definitely use your prayers as well.)

Thank you all again.  I'll be back later today with a "Mi Querida Biblia" post and 9-month pictures of Danny. 

With Love in Christ,