Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 24, 2010

Last weekend...

Last weekend was a special weekend, because my Grandpa and my Grandma Jeanne came into town! 

PhotobucketPhotobucket

We did all kinds of great stuff!  Like going to Garden of the Gods!
Photobucket

And trying saltine crackers for the first time!
Photobucket
Grandpa taught me IN and OUT.  And how to play drums with my plastic hammer.

Photobucket

And he taught me some praise songs my Mama used to sing when she was a little girl.  I was a lot more thrilled than it looks in the picture.  I promise!
Photobucket

Grandma Jeanne taught me how to make my voice sound different when I talk into a cup.

Photobucket
We visited Pam and Jim's house in Monument.

Photobucket

Toby and my Dad made friends. 
Photobucket
We took lots of walks.
Photobucket
And pretty much I was a happy kiddo ALL weekend long! 

Photobucket

Ya know... cause Grandpa and Grandma Jeanna were in town! 
Ya'll come back soon now, ya' hear?!