Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 24, 2009

Tickle me Daddy!

I've got two more posts that are sure to be heading your way sometime before the night ends, so check back frequently!

...but this time, the best is FIRST!

Turn up the volume and press play on the video below. Danny let out a little squeal when his Daddy tickled him!


_____________________Español_____________________

¡Este video lo grabamos hoy! Alejandro está dando cosquillas a Danilo. Sube el volumen y escuche... ¡Danilo chilló y sonrió!

3 comments:

Lori said...

concerning the bouncer: My sister-in-law gave it to us. She had used it for her kids. It's a Graco. I'm not sure where she purchased it.

Erin Kersh said...

Do you need a recommendation on a bouncer? We love, love, LOVE ours! Jeff calls it the best $50 we have ever spent. LOL

Renee said...

Cool, Erin, what'd you get?!

Wanna' buy me one? I mean... just kidding!!!