Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 31, 2009

Happy Mama!

Because Danny just slept through the night!

...and I'll be singing the praises of this little book...

...for many years to come!

(Seriously, they should start paying me for advertising to all of my... um... massive number of friends who might listen to me.)

This book gets a bad rap by many moms, but the principles work amazingly. It has given me so much freedom and confidence. I think the book may get a bad rap because, although it's well written, it's rather poorly organized in terms of finding issues your child might be facing at each age. I gained my understanding of the parenting philosophy from the book, but I attribute my success using it to several factors:

-I read the book before he was born. I recommend reading it with your spouse out loud and discussing it.
-Since he was born I've read and re-read and re-read and re-read certain sections of the book until I find the answers.
-I've had several friends who are moms who used the Babywise system and I asked their advice when I felt stumped. This helped a lot!
-I placed total faith in that the system does work and it's just a matter of my having diligence to figure out what any given road-bump might be.

I'll be back later today with two-month-old pictures. ;)

__________________Español__________________

Soy una madre felíz... porque Danny acaba de dormir toda la noche!

...gracias al libro Babywise (foto)...
(Deberían pagarme por darles publicidad. ¡Ji ji!)
El libro explica un system buenísimo de ayudar a que su bebé organice sus horas de dormir y comer. Ultimamente, ayuda a que el bebé duerme toda la noche aproximadamente a los dos meses de edad.

¡Danilo cumplió 2 meses ayer! Regresaré más tarde con fotos del día. ;)

No comments: