Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 10, 2009

These days...

...are good days.

Last week, Aunt Lisa came into town and she and I got to know each other.
We had a blast!
And she and my Momma stayed in their pj's all day and talked A LOT. ...but I guess that's good for those grown-ups. They seemed to enjoy it!
Aunt Lisa loves cats, so she got to know Abby too. I don't know Abby very well. Momma doesn't let her spend time with me. She says I have to wait until I'm older so I can pull Abby's tail.
Momma calls this T.K.O. I usually look like this right after the first course of each meal. At least, that's what she says.
Of course we do some errands during the day, and Momma has a two-mile walk around the neighborhood that she's started doing. So I hang out in my favorite chair and snooze. Momma calls it vibration therapy when she walks me in my stroller over the bumpy gravel. It makes my head wiggle.
Every morning we all hang out before Daddy goes to work. We're kinda' sleepy. I guess that's my fault. I still keep us all up for an hour at about 2 a.m. Hey, what can I say? A (little) man's gotta' eat, right?
This was the last time I got to wear this outfit. Momma was bummed because it's her favorite. The pile of clothes I'm growing out of is getting bigger. I grow fast!
I was lookin' for something in my pocket to give Daddy, but all I found was fuzz.
Just a regular day in the life of a little rock star.

No comments: