Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 30, 2009

Danny's Five Months Old

Danilo Cumple 5 Meses Hoy

My Punkin' you are five months old today.

There are so many things I want to tell you. So many things I want you to know and remember. But these moments, while you are small, are for my cherishing, not yours.

Some day, kiddo, you'll look back at these pictures and read these words. I hope you get some small inkling of how much I love you. There is no tank in the whole world that could hold the flood of love I have for you. Sometimes I love you so much it seems like it physically hurts.

Baby, you are so much fun! You have this laugh that lights up the room. Almost everyone who meets you says, "Hello, Mr. Smiley!" You deny no one a smile, and it brings so much brightness into the lives you touch, even at five little months old.

Your giggle is absolutely contagious. If this is just a taste of how the Father loves us so, well, we will just burst when we get to heaven for being loved so much. My little Bugaboo, I feel as though I could just burst right now.

You are attentive and focused. You concentrate with all your might on whatever you are doing. You are friendly and daring. Not afraid to reach out and touch something new, meet someone new, try something new, say something new.

You google and talk, and when you are in a particular mood, you have a sing songy babble that you share with everyone.

You wake up just like me. Slowly and moodily. But once the groggines fades and you're ready to be awake, you greet me and the day with a gregarious smile, as if to say, "I've been waiting for you! Hurry, now we can have a most wonderful day together!"

You are easy going and patient.

Well, most of the time.

My favorite times are... well, all of them! Cuddling with you first thing in the morning when we are both groggy. When you are trying new moves and words. Playtime. Eating time. Naptime. When you are sleepy and cuddly and you bury your face in my neck as if you're giving me a big little bear hug.

I love you my little one.

Happy Five Month Birthday!