Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 24, 2009

San Diego Trip - Day 2 & 3

So much has happened in the last couple days, it's hard to keep up! But here are some of the things we've been doing since Sunday...
Isn't that just the best!? The beach was sunny but a little cool... And absolutely gorgeous.
Danny didn't actually stay happy for very long, since he was tired and cold. But we enjoyed it while it lasted.
He wasn't too sure what to think of the sand. Hopefully we can get in another trip this week and he can decide for sure... Because if this kid doesn't like the beach, we may have a um, problem.
On the other hand...
...He does love him some of Grandpa's beard!

After cleaning up and heading back to my Dad's house, we got together with my grandmother and went out to dinner. This is Namas meeting her great-grand son!
We went to Nicolosi's, where my sister has worked for hte last several years. Sadly, it's closing, and Sunday was their last night open.

It was a special occasion for us with four generations around the table.
The food was deeeeeelicous! As you can see.
And last... the four-generation picture!
And a goofy one for good measure!Then yesterday, started the preparations for Mom's wedding.
Anne, Mom and I endeavored to find beautiful flowers for her to carry...
Anne's really the master on that one!
Finally, yesterday afternoon my friend, Michelle, came down from Orange County and we hung out! It had been several years since we'd seen eachother, so we had some good girlfriend hang-out time! Man, I miss that! Thanks, Michelle, for coming!!!



Around mid-afternoon, we headed to Target and left all four children with my husband. About an hour later, he called me up, frantic... One of Michelle's daughters had gone potty and needed some help. I laughed hysterically as Michelle proceeded to have this conversation with her oldest daughter over the phone in a loud voice in the middle of Target:
"Kennedy, please wipe Kendall's butt for her!"
"Just wipe her but a little with toilet paper and I'll get the rest of it when I get home."
"No... just wipe her butt a little."
"Ok, put her on..."
"Kendall, please let Kennedy wipe your butt! And I'll finish it when I get home with a wipey."
"...No, you need to let her wipe your butt!"
I almost. Died. Laughing.
Here are the four kids hangin' with Grandpa and Grandma Jeanne later that night.

I'll be back later! We're about to go get Rubios fish tacos and go to Sea Port Village!