Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 1, 2009

Daylight Losing Time

Last night I was careful to set the clocks back and make sure that we didn't arrive at church an hour ahead of time. I made sure to pay attention to my cell phone and not the clocks so that I wouldn't be confused.

We got to church and enjoyed a GREAT message, while Danilo spent his first Sunday in the child-care room with a good friend of mine. It was a relaxing morning.

After church we headed to Walmart to pick up a few last-minute items for the babyshower that I'm throwing today for my good friend, Melissa. We grabbed McDonald's lunch and headed home.

Then Alejandro and I went into a flurry of frantic cleaning, cooking and preparing for the party.

Hand me that! I'll put that away. Danilo can sit here. You change his diaper. I'll sweep the floor. I'm doing the cake. You do the pasta.

Finally, at 10 till the hour, we sat down on the couch with a huff and fanned our flushed, sweaty faces.

And glanced at the clock.

Yep.

You guessed it.

We had an hour to spare.

So I thought I'd take the extra time and blog about it!

1 comment:

Feris said...

Hy Renne, Sarah {aka Kingdom Mama} told me to take a look of your blog. Your baby is beautiful and what an amazing and original name he has, I loved it!