Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 9, 2011

What on earth is going on with her?

If my last post left you confused, I'm sure you're not alone.  I did, after all, in the same post, state that I didn't want to go to San Diego and then turn around and excitedly announce that we have plane tickets to San Diego.

Right after I wrote that post, my husband and I had a phone conversation.  He wanted me to go there and not work. I wanted him to come here and not work much.  We compromised.  I'm going there and I'm going to work.

Fortunately, for me, work is really fun.  So, if any of you in the San Diego area are down for a facial and some pampering and some free product, please do let me know.  


So at 8pm last night I got on the computer and found a plane ticket.  We're leaving TOMORROW.  At 6:40 A.M.  I have not seen 5a.m. in so long I don't remember what it looks like, and we're pulling out of our driveway at a rip-roarin' 3:30 a.m.  So, it should be an adventure.  (As I expected.)

I am super excited to go visit my husband and my family. I mean it's San Diego, for cryin' out loud.  I'm definitely looking forward to six days of shorts and capri pants.  I'm pretty excited about a break from diapers and (hopefully) a morning or two to sleep in.  But most of all, I just can't wait for that hug from my man.  Boy oh boy do I miss him.

This will most likely not be the end of our time apart.  God seems to have opened the floodgates of business for Alejandro, and we are so grateful.  We're just figuring out how we might keep this up until it runs out.  Please pray for us.

And now, back to packing, 3 loads of laundry, errands, and all the plan-changing that has to be done with regards to the next six days.  Yeah, that video of Danny is gonna have to go on hold for a little bit.

I'll write ya'll from California!

No comments: