Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 12, 2011

At The Park

I changed my blog layout last night and cropped a LOAD of pictures from our trip to the park yesterday taken on my Mom's REALLY nice camera.

But I didn't manage to get them posted.

I'm working on sizing them just right on my new big wide content section - don't ya love it? This width is really more for a photography blog. And my photos are no where near as good as - oh, say, Mckmama's. But every now and then I take a hum-dinger of one and want to really blow it up. So now I can! Plus I really love photography and would love to some day learn to be good at it.

Anyway, THIS picture was just taken on - you guessed it - a phone, so it's NOT big.

But dontcha think it's just a gorgeous day?!

I do. Yes, all of my friends back in cold Colorado, that's a tank top. Be jealous.

Renee

No comments: