Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 26, 2011

Last night's conference call with Mckmama and the Garmaam village was absolutely amazing!  Boy oh boy those kiddos are CUTE!  I'm working on a post with all the pictures and video.  It will be up sometime today, I hope.

In the meantime, Danny and I are enjoying a fabulous day of rest at home in our jammies.  We were both up really late last night so we both slept until around 10am.  Wooh!  I love that this boy sleeps like he does!  Since we slept late, a really good breakfast was in order, so we cooked up some baked oatmeal.


Except I didn't bake it.  I simmered it.  Mmmm-mmmm, was it good!  Here's how you do it.

I'll be online pretty much all day, so if you feel like chatting in the comments section or on Twitter, I'd enjoy it. Ya'll have a happy Saturday.

No comments: