Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 9, 2010

On my mind tonight...

Snow!  Tonight it snowed here for the first time this year!

Snow tires that must be bought.

Bible study.  We're learning a lot.

Our businesses.  Wow, we're learning A LOT.  Alejandro sent me this picture text the other night while we were both working.  I was doing facials.  He was pricing materials racing through the aisles of Home Depot. 


Alejandro's cousin and his new bride: 


The car seat that was handed down to us from a great friend whose kids no longer need it.  What a gift!  No more moving carseats back and forth between two cars.  Hooray!

My team.  They are so courageous!  They take big and little steps to move out of mediocrity and live their lives big.  Please pray God will weave courage into their character more with each day. 

The schedule.  I'm so thankful for the ability to shape it and change it.  Oh!  I almost forgot something on my schedule!  Phew, I'm glad I remembered. 

Danny.  I love how he cuddles and holds on while we move him from the car to the bed after bedtime. 

The grocery list.  Tomorrow is grocery day.  We shop for groceries two weeks at a time.  So that means I better go do it.