Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 6, 2011

Fall Fun

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year.  

My. Absolute. Favorite.  

It's something about mild weather, alternating cool and warm days, changing colors, and the anticipation of the holidays around the corner.  Oh, and the food.  There is of course, the food.  

As a mom of one, I'm experiencing everything differently than ever before.  Everything is new and fresh through the eyes of a two year old little boy with boundless amounts of energy.  We're trying to get outside as often as possible, while we still can.  The other day, I remembered my camera.  Here are the Fall scenes I caught.

discovery

 red

silhouettes

c'mon mom

late season gardening

some yellow

 snow flour

a few more days of bare feet

and cookies on the porch

sun through the backsides of the leaves