Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 11, 2011

This Might Be Getting Redundant.

We spent another afternoon having lunch and playing on our front porch today. 


I realize this is the third post in two days with pictures of Danny on the porch. 


But It's March.  And it's sunny and warm.  And we were outside.  


So it's totally not my fault that I felt compelled to take a picture every 30 
seconds we were there.  Plus, you know, he's so cute.  So I can't help it.  
He started playing with my cup of water.  


Then he went inside and got a rag from the kitchen.


So he could clean the front porch.


You can't make this stuff up.


He cleaned the storm door.


And then he poured it all over himself.


So we did the only logical thing.


Strip him.


And put the cup on his head.


Isn't that what you would do if you spilled water? 
It's a good thing he's not shy.


It was a great afternoon.


No comments: