Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 8, 2011

He Left... ...Again

HE LEFT...

...my love tank full...

...the smell of salmon in our kitchen...

...a smile on my face...

...our son worn out from lots of soccer playing...

...his smell in our bed...

...our Christmas lights put away!

...me to take long hot showers un-rushed by a 20 month old...

...my hand warm from being held...

...me a little boy who won't stop saying, "Mama! Papa! Mama! Papa! Mama! Papa!"...

...one less gallon of milk in the refrigerator (thank goodness, because we had too much!)...

...me in bed each morning to get up slowly while he did the morning diaper...

...all the dishes clean...

...me not a crumb of banana bread...

...many shared prayers and worship over our son... 

...renewed hope and vision for the future...

...me worn out from our family's exploration of Focus on the Family today...

...laughter...

...a birthday card from my Grandma and the anticipation of opening it in the morning!

...his wedding ring on our dresser at night...

...me breathless...

...thankfulness in my heart for him...

...AGAIN.


But this time, he won't be away for very long.  :)

No comments: