Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 24, 2010

Just took a minute to tell you...

I only have a few minutes before Alejandro gets out of the shower and we crawl under the covers for the night, but I wanted to stop by and let you all know that in the past several days I actually have been blogging...

I've just been lost in July and August of 2009.  Oh, memory lane is so sweet.  Especially when there's a newborn involved.  I have been working on moving over posts from my old blog onto this one.  July is when I really started blogging more consistently.  I wanted to capture all the images of Danny I could. 

Well, I just heard the water turn off.  I have been trying to upload a video of Danny doing his newest moves, but things are not being cooperative.  I'll keep trying. 

G'Night, ya'll...  (ahem, apparently I'm feeling Southern tonight)