Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 10, 2011

Unedited

This week has been crazy, it seems.  More crazy than most.  I'm not sure why.

So I'm sitting in a cell phone store right now, waiting for the techno guys to move all my info from my old phone to my new one.  Usually when I have wait-time, I entertain myself with my phone and email or text people back.  Now of course, I can't.  So what did I decide to do?

I whipped out my laptop and opened it up to play.  Amazing how technology has transformed my world.

Have you all checked out my cooking blog lately?  Some really yummy recipes have been posting over there all week. Just to spark your curiosity make you drool, here are some of my favorites:


Snickerdoodles


French Toast


Iced Coffee

And with that, my new phone is ready!  See ya'll later!  Happy cooking!!