Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 22, 2012

8 Weeks Unedited

My stomach muscles are changing.  They don't work quite right, like they do when they aren't separated to make room.  Danny can't get comfortable on my lap the same way anymore.  His little sibling has already started pushing him out of the way.  And Danny is already quite comfortable squishing said sibling by sitting on him/her.  I'm out of all of my regular pants and I've packed up three fourths of my shirts.  Tuesday is the first doctor's appointment.  I can't wait to hear that heartbeat! I slept through the night last night.  For the first time in over a week.  I'm eating well - and by that I mean healthily - but not drinking enough water.  I'm still exercising three times a week, and the other day I got to do so with 2 other pregnant women.  That made it 3 times more fun.  We are all due within 8 weeks of each other.  Still no nausea, the gag reflex has calmed down some, and I can at least stay awake now between 1 and 4 p.m., though I'm still not functional.  I'm really dying to know if it's twins.  I might be obsessing over this.  I've always wanted a pair of skinny jeans to wear with black boots.  My first pair ever are a borrowed pair of maternity skinny jeans.  Maternity skinny jeans.  Now there's an oxymoron.  But I'm in love with them and I might wear them for the next 7 months.

The End.