Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 10, 2015

Life with Boys

Ahahahaha!!! I just reread this one and cracked up all over again. http://www.scarymommy.com/10-things-moms-of-boys-must-do/#sthash.whMWYaze.gdHVauAI.gbpl

Today alone, I told one to get his hands out of the toilet. During a bathroom visit later today, I heard myself say, "take your head out of the toilet." And then thought, "did I just say that??" (Yes, I really did.) I told him not to touch his...because he had just gone potty. And then thought, "oh well, it's only urine," when I realized it was too late and he had already been wrapping it around his fingers, playing while he waited for me to realize he was done. The other one farted 9 inches from my face during reading (don't ask me why his rear was 9 inches from my face during reading) and I also had to ask him to please erase the detailed drawing of his friend urinating from his school writing assignment. We eat through a loaf of bread for breakfast and 3 gallons of milk per week. And there are only 2 of them and the older one's only in kindergarten. It's a different life with boys. For reals.