Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 15, 2013

37.5 Weeks


Well, it's official!  I'm "full term" and Baby can make his debut anytime he wants!  ...Ahem... preferably sooner, rather than later!  ...But not before Grammy gets here tomorrow!

I had some pretty serious contractions tonight in the kitchen and in Target.  Everyone I see looks at my belly, which seems to have dropped even more and declare that I'm not going to be much longer.  As I mentioned today on Facebook, I feel like Baby's so low in my pelvis, if I cough he's going to fall right out.  It's seriously uncomfortable.  I'm REALLY hoping we're REALLY close to labor, because if I've got more than a week of more of this, I'm NOT going to be a happy camper.  And probably no one else will be around me either.

Last week at my exam, I was still 50% effaced and 1 cm dilated.  But maybe that's changed since then.

So what are we up to tonight?  Alejandro's moving office furniture to the basement, and baby furniture from the basement up to the office baby room.  Nothing like waiting until the last moment, huh?  I'm washing newborn clothes and folding cloth diapers.  Oh, and blogging.  ;-)

And crossing my legs.  No labor 'til Grammy gets here tomorrow night, okay Baby?  Okay.