Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 20, 2013

Almost 30 Weeks

Well I'm just about 30 weeks along and today we got another little peek at Baby Boy #2!  He wasn't super cooperative, so we didn't get tons of images like last time.  He's head down, with his spine up against my belly-button, and his head smashed into the placenta.  This is EXACTLY where I want him to be!  I'm not sure if he'll stay that way till his birthday, but I'm pleased as punch that he's happy there now and hoping that even if he moves, he'll make his way back there eventually.

It does not, however, make it easy for ultrasound pictures.  Oh well.  You win some.  You lose some.

This is a leg and a foot. 

I'm going to be honest... I'm not certain what this is, but I think it's a profile of his face, with his neck to the left and his nose at the top.  Apparently our kiddo has hair!! I can't tell, but the ultrasound tech seemed to think so.

The 3D images weren't great, since his face is smashed up against the placenta, but here's our little bug! He's got a nose like Danny's and lips like Alejandro's from the looks of it.  :)  



He weighs around 3 pounds now and is estimated around the 80th percentile for weight.

I'm hangin' in there.  I'm MUCH more comfortable now that I'm home in Colorado, sleeping in my own bed, seeing my chiropractor and just generally being at HOME.  I did my first at-altitude work-out on Monday and was impressed with myself that I could get through it!  Y'all, with Danny's pregnancy, I didn't exercise AT ALL except swimming a few times in the last couple of weeks, and I couldn't even walk around the block by the end.  So to be able to get through an hour of low-impact dance-aerobics is a HUGE change for me, and I'm beyond proud of myself.

Most annoying thing:  I pee constantly.  I peed over 20 times today.  No joke.  I counted.  Oh yes, I did.

Second most annoyng thing:  Not sleeping through the night, but that's getting better and I'm down to only waking once or twice, as opposed to half a dozen times while we traveled.

Here's a picture of me right at 29 weeks:


And guess what!?  In just 10 short weeks, we get to meet him!!  Yay!!