Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 25, 2011

You guys are AMAZING!!!

I am floored.  Just floored.  Not only did you all come through with all $1,000 that Hailey needs for her drug treatment, therefore making all other donations gravy and extra for her family in this very difficult time... but you did it with two days to spare!

My Dad said this in the comments section of the "Ten" post:
The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’  God is glorified today!
You know, when we as earthly parents encourage their children, I believe we give them a glimpse of our Heavenly Father's love for them.  When I read this comment, I knew that my earthly Dad was saying, "well done," to his daughter, but I also knew in my spirit that the Heavenly Father was saying (through my Dad), "well done," to all of us who have gathered to lift up Hailey.

Friends, in lifting up Hailey, you have lifted up Jesus.


Would you all please continue to pray for Hailey and her family and spread the word about her?  Let's pray for peace and strength for her family and for the complete success of this drug trial! I will leave the donation button up so if any of you didn't get a chance to give who wanted to, you still can.  The button shows our goal is met, but you are still able to donate if you wish.


And just because this is what has been resonating in my spirit towards you all for the past 24 hours...  thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!

Thank You!