Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 27, 2011

Wednesday Walks

I joined a mommy's group this summer...  It's the first one I've "officially" joined and I LOVE it!  This one I particularly like because my sweet friend, Annie, organizes it.


Actually, this is not Annie.  This is Jess.  She's sweet too.  


And her little blue-eyed beauty.


This is Annie, with her little Lydia and my Danny.

Each Wednesday we pick a Colorado Springs trail and go walk hike it.  (I mean, who are we kidding?  We live at 6,000 feet.  No walk is less than a hike here.)  Then we usually hang out and play afterwards, at least for a few minutes.



A few things I love about this group:  Real down to earth moms.  We sweat.  Therefore we need not shower to show up.  We talk.  We laugh.  We do it every Wednesday.

This particular Wednesday...  it was May 31st ...Danny brought me my first flower from him.  And my first pine cone from him.


And stick. And rock.  And, well, you get the point.  
But it was sweet.  So I took a picture. 


Pretty.  Yellow.  Sweet.  
From him.  



If you live in Colorado Springs area (or if you are just here) and would like to join us for our Wednesday Walks, contact me at reneeporras@marykay.com and let me know.  We'd love to have you!