Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 12, 2012

Want Some Girl Time?

Sarah, your words are too sweet and your support means more to me than you could know!!  We are at the end of our journey and we're finishing up the last qualifications for a HUGE promotion in my Mary Kay business!  If you are here because you've been given a Gift of Friendship Pampering package, or if you are here because you've been reading and lurking for a while, and an hour of girl time sounds like fun to you...  well guess what you have in store!?  I get to send you a package of goodies in the mail (samples of our skin care and color) and we get to spend an hour getting to know each other via Skype while we pamper your skin... I can't wait!!  Email me (reneeporras@marykay.com) with your name and phone number and let me know who sent you (because some of you have a gift certificate to spend too) and I can explain the entirety of what is included in your Gift of Friendship Pampering Package!  Each woman I get to pamper helps us finish our qualfiications, so THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Love,