Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 5, 2012

Remember?

Remember last Spring when I was sick a million and one times? Remember when they put me on the antibiotic amoxicillin? Remember when two days after finishing the dose, I started itching all over my entire body for no apparent reason and didn't have hives or a rash or any other symptom except exhaustion and the doctor thought it was mono? Remember how it took five weeks to go away and nothing would help except benadryl, which also happens to incapacitate me for twelve hours?

Remember how I was sick twice in December right before Christmas? Remember how they put me on the antibiotic amoxicillin again (and how I DIDN'T remember what happened last time)?

:-|

I finished it four days ago. This is day two of uncontrollable exhaustion-inducing inexplicable make-me-want-to-tear-my-hair-out itching. At 9pm I couldn't stay awake. At 3am I couldn't sleep.

I want to cry.

Actually I already have.