Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 6, 2011

It's been so long since I've posted that...

I may have forgotten how to write.  Or at least I may have forgotten what to write about.

Or maybe I just have so much to write about that I don't know where to start.

Yeah.  It's that one.

First of all, I just caught upon the baking adventures in the kitchen of my friend Melissa.  All I have to say is that I'd kill for a picture or a recreation of the powdered sugar bomb.  That had me in stitches!

Melissa is stealing me away on Saturday for some girl time she promised me when Alejandro was away for two and a half months and I CANNOT WAIT!  I have no idea what's up her sleeve, but she mentioned an appointment and then asked me hands or feet.  Don't guess because I like being surprised so I haven't tried to do any guessing myself.  I just can't wait!!

Speaking of... or not, I have no idea how this relates, but whatever, this post makes no sense anyway...  my fingernails!  I just discovered those glue-on nails at Wal-Mart.  You know, the $5 box that looks like they'd be terrible?  Yeah!  They actually look really good!  I've been getting compliments all week!


Not too bad for a do-it-yourself job, huh?!  I LOVE having my nails done and after this, I don't think I'll ever pay to have them done again.  They're even holding up pretty well!  Anyway, enough about my nails.

We took our first bike-ride of the season yesterday.  We only went around the block, but it was fun.  I am SO very out of shape.  Ugh.

Last weekend I went to a Mary Kay Career Conference and got to try some sparkly stuff on:


That was before the pretty nails were applied, obviously.  Aren't those rings pretty and sparkly!?  The one on the right is mine.  I earned it several years ago by selling a LOAD of product in one year.  The one on the left will soon be mine.  Yup, those sparklies are REAL.  How am I gonna earn the sparkly one on the left?  I'm so glad you asked!  That's the ring you get when you become a director...  which I'm working on.  I just started the qualification program for the promotion and we're tracking to complete it by May 31.

So yeah, all kinds of exciting stuff happening around here.

What else?

My little one has normal poop!!  (There's a transition for ya!  Diamonds to poop...  sheesh!)  But hey, I'm celebrating!  We've completely removed all lactose from Danny's diet and those stools are just as solid as they should be, and boy am I ever glad.  We have even snuck back in some wheat and fiber into his diet without any problem.  Oatmeal causes him trouble, so we avoid that and do rice cereal instead.

Oh, it's raining!  I love rain.  It reminds me of the year I lived on the top floor of a home in Costa Rica during the rainy season with a tin roof.  Mmmmm, it just makes me feel all cozy and at home.

Aaand just like that, I have nothing more I can think to catch you all up on...  except this:  Part of the qualifications for my business promotion is to complete 30 facials in the month of April.  I need to schedule 11 more people between now and the 15th and 15 more between the 15th and the 30th.  I can do groups and if you host a party there's free stuff for you!  So, um....  anyone up for some pampering!?  ;-)

Ok, that's it for tonight.  I hope to be back to my regularly scheduled blogging tomorrow.

Oh, except...  I thought I'd invite ya'll to my church for a few minutes.


And yes, it is like that every Sunday.

No comments: